1. What is your favorite color? Green, like the forests in Washington state, not the split pea soup green.
2. Would you be a pirate? Aye. You don’t even know if I own an eye patch already.
3. What songs do you sing in the shower? Depends on my mood. Mostly, I think of random bits of story and then forget them by the time I dry off.
4. Favorite girls name? Thing 1 and Thing 2
5. Favorite boys name? And a few of those
6. What’s in your pocket right now? Vitamins I forgot to take this morning.
7. Last thing that made you laugh? Hubs trying to swat a fly and knocking off his glasses.
8. Best toy as a child? A stick and a rock
9. Worst injury you ever had? Nothing terrible. It’s harder to watch someone else suffer.
10. Where would you love to live? I haven’t explored my options enough to make the final choice, but I do like the Oregon coast.
11. How many TV’s do you have? 4. I’m a heathen.
12. Who is your loudest friend? I am your loudest friend.
13. How many dogs do you have? 3
14. Does someone trust you? Yes. Maybe. Hopefully.
15. What book are you reading at the moment? A couple of the “Twisted Tales,” retellings of Disney classics. I have Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin at the moment.
16. What’s your favorite candy? Hot Tamales
17. What’s your favorite sports team? San Francisco Giants
18. Favorite month? December. I already put my lights up…or did I never take them down?