23 Odd Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Nasty. I don’t like any dressings.
2. Have you ever smoked? Unless you count living in an area normally surrounded by wildfires in the summer, no.
3. Do you own a gun? Well, I live in the country. There are critters. So, yes.
4. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mocha almond fudge, closely followed by mint chocolate chip. Ice cream is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy.
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? Not usually. Unless I know there is a needle coming.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Only turkey or beef. And only if there’s no other option.
7. Favorite Movie? That’s not even a fair question. There are a top five and sometimes those change.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Dumb question. Coffee.
9. Do you do push ups? If forced. And I struggle like a newborn kitten.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring set. Because saying my nose ring will just start the drama again.
11. Favorite hobby? Writing and reading. Shocking, right?
12. Do you have A.D.D.? It’s ADHD! (says the OCD).
13. What’s one thing you love about yourself? My nose ring. 🙂
14. What is your middle name? It’s royal sounding.
15. Name three thoughts at this moment? I need another cup of coffee. Coming up with blog posts during a busy week bites. Chocolate is good.
16. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly? Coffee, water, sweet tea.
17. Current worry? Hoping the black light volleyball tournament tonight is fun.
18. Current annoyance right now? Presidential debates. Make.Them.Stop.
19. Favorite place to be? Home, because I’m wild and crazy. Or the cabin or the beach (but not a crowded beach).
20. How do you ring in the New Year? Asleep, if possible.
21. Where would you like to go? Australia (again).
22. Name 2 people who will read this. Kristin and Rosemary.
23. Do you own slippers? A few pair. Don’t judge.